Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Classroom Obsessions



I am back to tell you about my OBSESSIONS. I am linking up with "Living a Wonderful Life". 


 I decided to go with the classroom side of things, but if you link up, you can share any of your obsessions.



1. Colourful Pens and Sharpies. This is the caddy on my bookshelf at school. My desk had gotten WAY ahead of me, so I recently did a big desk clean up that included going through all of the pens and markers in my turn-about. I threw out about 12 that no longer worked and organized the rest. I am LOVING having them so nice and tidy. It also showed me that I have a TON of coloured pens! I have more pink, green and purple pens (purple is my signature colour!) than I did red, blue or black! They make everything so much more fun!



2. Laptop stickers. I discovered these last year at the dollarstore and FELL IN LOVE! You mean I can change the look of my computer any time I want? With colour and fun designs? Yes Please!
This is actually my IPad case, but it is just so cute! My students are always watching for new stickers. The first one to notice, I always say "bonus points for you". None of them really know waht that means, but they like to catch it first!


3. Post it Notes. This is one of my drawers at school. I LOVE post its and use them regularly. Especially the fun shaped ones. Lately, I have been using them to point thing out in books, while using my document camera. They love it! I knew I had a problem when I got the apple ones (in the corner) from my husband in my stocking for Christmas! lol He knows me well.







Well, there you have it. My confession of my little school obsessions. I think we all have them! Link up and share it with the rest of us!

See you soon!





signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the linky! Okay, I am obsessed with your caddy for your pens! I love that it's sorted by color. I have to ask, where'd you get it from? I too share a Post-It obsession...we had 4 student teachers at our school this year so I gave them some of mine.

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your husband got you post its in your stocking. I'm thinking that I might tell my fiance about this. So maybe he'll get the hint for Christmas.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. To speak to my "pen caddy".... It is actually a pampered chef utensil caddy! I already had one so I decided it would be better used at school and I LOVE it there!

    ReplyDelete