Monday, September 3, 2012

French Freebie

I have been working away, trying to prepare my rooms. I have meetings over the next two days and then school starts with the kiddos on Thursday. 

Looking ahead to the rest of this first week, I have mostly french classes. Since there are only two days this week, I don't want to start anything labour intensive. I also like to get to know my kids a little bit better.

So the first couple of days we will be doing some fun activities. I made up this cute Introduction Sheet for our bulletin boards. I plan on collecting them and reading the information, without the name, allowing the students to try and guess their classmates. 

Click here to get the freebie.
We will also be doing a French-English Dictionary search. We have cute picture dictionaries, so I used them to write out easy to find English words. They need to find the French words to match. Each section is divided into the topic page where the words can be found. I plan on letting them work in partners for this activity, since I know we do not have enough dictionaries for each person to have their own.

Well, that is all for now. I will post pictures of my rooms when they are done.

See you soon!





 signature

No comments:

Post a Comment