Friday, September 2, 2011

Melting!

Today I went into the school for a "few" hours to work on my room again. The complication that arose was the heat! It hit 41 with the humidex by this afternoon! (that's 106 for your american readers). We also had a smog advisory, which stinks because the air was super thick and heavy. 

My classroom is most definitely not air conditioned. So I suffered through, sopping up sweat and working away. When I got home I literally threw the dogs outside with their supper and ran for the shower! 
I complied a list of things I am thankful for today: 
-deodorant 
-large oscillating fans 
-the fact that school hasn't started so I can wear a tank top!
-iced capps from Tim Hortons -company to suffer with (Thanks Mr. Charron)
-a few more days to finish up! 
-the fact that I'm not a snowman! 
 




That's all for today. I don't want to post anymore photos until I am finished. As it is, I changed a few things that I already posted! 

See you soon!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment