Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Few Bulletin Boards

Well, I have been slaving away at the school. Each time I finish something, I have at least 5 new things to add to my list! Ug! Anyway, here are a few of the finished projects that I wanted to share. Enjoy!
My Reading Goals Board

Close up of the reading goal sheets. They will get a sticker for each AR test they pass.

My honour board. I plan to post good work and use sticky notes to point out what I like about it "Look, Johnny wrote his name!" lol

I hot glued the clips to the blackboard (I have 6! so I use 3 as bulletin boards)

My Behaviour Area

My Clip Chart, as you have seen before.

My Promise to my class. I have put this up in every class I have taught.

My Whole Brain Teaching rules and our now empty marble jar (it's more like a bowl this year...)
See You Soon!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment